Kenner Louisiana 4 Hour, 6 Hour, and 8 Hour Defensive Driving Class
Kenner, Louisiana 4-hour, 6-hour, and 8-hour defensive driving classes are available at low-cost. As an authorized I Drive Safely, LLC Louisiana provider, we have the defensive driving course, regardless of the hours needed, in one easy course. This Kenner defensive driving program covers Louisiana state requirements for 4-hours, 6-hours, and 8-hours and can be completed online and quickly.
The Kenner defensive driving class can be finished in a short period of time and at your convenience. Once you pay for the course, you can take the class at your own pace and in your spare time. It’s far easier than sitting in a classroom course.
How to Take a 4, 6, 8 Hour Defensive Driving Class in Louisiana
The state of Louisiana does not utilize a point system, but traffic violations do appear on your Louisiana driving record and can cause your insurance rates to rise. Individual courts throughout the state may approve a driver improvement course as an alternative to this measure – that’s where I Drive Safely comes in!
To make things easy for you, we’ve outlined the ticket dismissal process in detail below. For those voluntarily taking our Louisiana defensive driving online course, we’ve also detailed a helpful guide to reducing your insurance rate as well.
How to Dismiss a Kenner Traffic Violation from Your Driving Record
- Appear at or contact your court and request permission to dismiss your ticket with a defensive driving course.Not all Louisiana traffic courts offer this option, so make sure you contact yours by the date specified on your citation and confirm their approval of a driver improvement course for ticket dismissal. Participation will hinge upon your past driving history, the severity of your violation, and any defensive driving courses you may have already taken. You must meet the following general eligibility requirements:
- You must have been cited for a minor, non-criminal moving violation
- You must hold a valid, non-commercial Louisiana driver’s license
- Enroll in and complete the Louisiana defensive driving course.If your court gives you a deadline by which you must submit your course completion, make sure you enroll in and finish your course in enough time for us to send your completion certificate before your due date. We can expedite this for you.
- Submit your certificate of completion to the court.Free US Mail delivery, which will have your certificate to your door within 5-8 business days. If you’re going to need it sooner, make sure you upgrade your shipping to one of our FedEx options. Your court will likely specify how they prefer you to submit the certificate of completion. Typical methods are a fax, mail, or in-person delivery.
- Check your driving record.After giving the court time to process your Louisiana defensive driving course, check your driving record to ensure that the violation has been removed.
How to Get a Discount on Your Louisiana Car Insurance
- Contact Your insurance provider and ask about their policy on defensive driving discounts.Most providers will reward their policyholders for being safer drivers and will offer some sort of discount for taking A defensive driving course. Be sure to ask about the discount rate, and the length of time it would remain valid.
- Enroll in and complete Your “I Drive Safely” Louisiana defensive driving course.
- Submit your completion certificate to your insurance company.We’ll send your proof of course completion right to your door, which you may then take to your insurance agent for them to process. They’ll let you know when you can expect your newly-reduced rate to go into effect.
- Enjoy your reduced insurance rate!