Coryell County, Texas Justice of the Peace ( J.P.) Court Speeding Ticket – Citation Fines
Coryell County J.P. Driving Safety Class Option
Cost of Ticket Fines & Defensive Driving Fees and Cost
Coryell County J.P. Court
Traffic Offenses: Speeding Ticket Fines and Cost
Some Justice Courts will attempt to get you to take “Deferred Disposition or Fine Deferral – Probation“.
It really pays to weigh your options first! Available In English or Spanish!
After Coryell County JP PCT Court approval, simply click the register now button for the Coryell County driving safety class above, sign up and take the course a little at the time or all at once, your choice. You can sign up and come back to it in your leisure time and work on it as you have time. Most of this course you already know, this course serves as a “refresher” to the knowledge you have gained through both your original licensing and through your driving experience.
Cost of Coryell County Justice of the Peace Courts Traffic Speeding Ticket Fines
Statewide, the Fines and costs associated with a speeding or moving traffic violation cost more than taking a simple defensive driving course. Then there’s a strong possibility your car insurance rates will increase. Your Texas Drivers License will be accessed “points” through the Texas DPS.
Average Example of Texas Speeding Tickets Fine and Court Administration Fees:
- 1-5 mph over the posted speed limit- Up to $239
- 6-9 mph over the posted speed limit- Up to $264
- 10-14 mph over the posted speed limit- Up to $299
- 15-19 mph over the posted speed limit- Up to $384
- 20-29 mph over the posted speed limit- Up to $434
- 30 or greater mph over the posted speed limit- Up to $504
- Fines vary on whether the infraction occurred in a school or construction zone
Cost of Coryell County J.P. Court Defensive Driving (DDC) or Defensive Driving Course Option
Coryell County DDC (Defensive Driving Course) Court Fees:
- Moving Violation: $114.10 (Much lower cost than the fine, probation or “deferred adjudication”)
- School Zone Moving Violation: $139.10
Average Deferred/Deferral Court Administration Fees:
- $210.00 for each non-accident traffic case
- $209.00 for each non-accident speeding of 15 miles or less than the posted speed limit
- $249.00 for each non-accident speeding of 16 miles to 25 miles over the posted speed limit
- $249.00 for each non-accident school zone case
- $269.00 for each accident case
Online Defensive Driving Class Defensive Driving Course
-The BEST and most economical way to handle your ticket-
Texas TDLR Approved Online Driving Safety Driver Class
Coryell County TX TDLR APPROVED Driver Safety Course
Coryell County, TX. Defensive Driving Course